Kris Moe has thirty years experience as a golf professional, Kris continues to improve his coaching skills by working with some of the world’s top instructors and players. Kris is still a enthusiastic student of the game and competitive player on the Club Pro level.
He was a two-time All-American at San Diego State and won the California Amateur before qualifying for the PGA Tour in 1986. His top finish was 25th in the 1985 British Open.
Kris started the Kris Moe Golf School in 1995 which has been a Top 25 Golf School in America in Napa since 2008.
And now you can tap into his decades of wisdom as a player and coach to get the building blocks to play better golf. Kris is a student of learning and coaching (check out the book Peak-Secrets of Expertise) and he'll guide you through proven techniques that begin with:
- Basic concepts like what creates good impact
- How to hold the club
- Working with and feeling gravity and momentum
- How to control the direction of the golf ball's flight
- Increasing energy to hit further and control distance
- Measuring what you do and practice to improve
- Putting it together and playing on the golf course
Call now 707-529-6458
Kris Moe is an Advanced Instructor with Impact Zone (the keys to great impact)
He is a Class A PGA member since 2003 (ongoing education opportunities for pros)
Certified with the Trackman launch monitor (doppler radar technology that measures impact ballistics)
Certified TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Golf Fitness instructor
Certified Ping and Titleist club fitter (making him a trusted advisor for your equipment)
On the playing side, Kris has played in over thirty countries throughout Asia, Europe, South America and North America.
- 2012 NCPGA Senior Match Play Champion
- Won 2011 Northern California Senior Open
- Qualified for 2011 and 2012 National Club Pro Championship
- 1986 US PGA Tour player (top 25 in Qualifying School)
- 1989 European PGA Tour Player
- 2003 Hawaii State Open Champion
- 2002 Northern California PGA Stroke Play Champion
- 2003 NCPGA Match Play Champion
- 25th place finish in the 1985 British Open
- 70th place finish in the 1986 British Open
- 1986, 2002-2004 ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am contestant (best finish 50th)
- 3rd Place finish in the 1985 Australian PGA
- Two-time All-American at San Diego State University
- California Amateur Champion 1983
Kris lives in Alameda, California and has two boys (20 and 16). He enjoys hiking, cooking, reading and playing just about any sport you can think of.
What’s he doing now? He just got his real estate license and sells businesses. Kris is taking guitar lessons and just wrote his first song. He is a novice surfer very humbled by the sport. He has just started training his body through GST (gymnastic strength training).